Friday, September 7, 2012


Mark showed me an article on how parasites feed on contact lens and cases and then eat up your cornea(s)! Contact lens and specs are equally common nowadays but oh man, this is way too disgusting. Imagine there are other living things living and breeding inside your eyeballs. It reminds me of how the parasites were eating up the chocolate that I bought the other day. 

I'm not a frequent contact lens user (approximately only 3-4 days a week) and I take good care of my lens and cases. However, the thought of parasites living inside you is scaring me. Maybe I should just go and get a new pair of specs and stop wearing contacts. 

The article for the eye eating parasites: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...