Monday, October 29, 2012

The Perfect Timing




Cause we lost it all
Nothing last forever
I'm sorry I can't be...
Perfect.

Of all the Simple Plan's songs, this is my all-time-favourite. Perfect. 

Everyone's trying so hard to be a perfectionist but no one is up to that standard, yet. Right? What I realized is that, all of us were so busy chasing our dreams and we failed to notice what's really happening around us. We thought that reaching the peak of our lives are the most promising thing that we can ask for but we can be wrong sometimes. Somehow, to me, simplicity is the best part of life and that's when I feel that my life is perfect (from my perspective)

The right things may seem wrong sometimes, or sometimes the wrong things may be right at the wrong time. – Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...