Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tteokbokki!

Few days back, uni organized an event called The Asia Culture Festival. In order to promote this event, there were various booths set up at every corner/empty spaces of the lobby. As usual, you'll see students or even staff walking around while holding cups of bubble tea, super large packets of fried chicken and bowls of snowflakes. Hence, the empty south lobby had suddenly became so crowded and you can hardly walk.

When I was waiting for the lift, I saw this stall at the corner of the lobby. I was curious as why were there so many students crowded around that stall. As I walked closer, I got so shocked when I saw what they were selling. Tteokbokki! The Korean spicy rice cakes that I've been looking for. I've been craving for Korean snacks for quite a long time and this small cup of ttekbokki satisfied my craving. Instantly!

Since it's expensive for only a small cup, I bought one packet of rice cakes and a small packet of sweet spicy sauce so that I can try to made that at home! :D 


the huge pan of ttekbokki


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...