Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Solitaire



When you don't know what to wear, denim will be the most decent choice. For a Friday noon, I was blue from head to toe.

*

I'm soooooooooooooooooo freaky busy nowadays that I hardly have time to blog. I wanted to, but I just couldn't find the time. Have so many deadlines and so much of workload yet to be completed. The usuals: listening to Westlife while doing revisions. I'm not being bias but once you got caught up with their songs, poooooooof. These boys can really sweep your feet off. 

*

There's no point sending texts when you can hardly get a reply or reply texts but never gets a reply. It's time for it to end right here, right now right? What's the point of dragging it when you are not able to see the end of it. When you're 20, you shouldn't live like this but with love, peace and music


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...