Thursday, May 23, 2013

Artisan Roast Cafe @ TTDI

I'm a coffee lover but the funny part is, I dislike bitter coffee and this is why my choices are always limited to only mocha and caramel coffee. However, not every coffee house serves mocha or caramel coffee and that is why sugar/creamer is a must whenever I go to non-mocha/caramel-coffee-places. So today, dad took a day off and I dragged him to Artisan Roast Cafe since I've always wanted to try something different and we both are coffee lovers. Both of us were not very familiar with TTDI and instead of taking only 20 minutes (as stated in the GPS), we took more than 30 minutes. Most of the time, the GPS wasn't that accurate and we took several wrong turns before reaching TTDI.

The interior design of the place is very different from the usual cafes. It's hard to describe but I would say that it feels like you have just walked into a coffee experimental lab and they served you with some kind of experimental drink that has a nice latte art on it. Overall, the environment of this place is chilling and pretty good.



The mind map on the wall is a guide that teaches you on how to choose your coffee.



As usual, de mocha. Even though it's slightly bitter, I would say that it tastes nice but it seems to be lacking of something. I expected more but it seems to be lacking some kind of satisfaction, maybe. By the way, it's a strong coffee as I'm still having caffeine rush at 12 midnight.


Add for Artisan Roast Cafe:
4, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000 Selangor.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...