Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Warm Bodies

Yesterday was one of my most unlucky days. In the morning, I dropped my car controller and it broke. So, I've no choice but to drive my mum's car to uni because if I tried to force open my car using the keys, the alarm will go off. My classes ended in the evening and the moment I stepped out from the lift, it rained. The car park was so far away and again, I've to walk in the rain. 

*

On the brighter side, Warm Bodies is finally released. A lot of my friends said that this is another version of Twilight but I think it's more than that. Warm Bodies is a comedy so practically, it's much more hilarious and the dialogues are ermmm... more sarcastic in some ways. There is a part where a zombie mocked the other zombies for being slow and eating brains. It's a typical comedy-romance film but I guess it's quite a good film for us to sit back and have a good laugh. 


Annnndddd, It's a must to download these songs from iTunes as the soundtracks are too awesome.  

de list of soundtracks: 
Sitting In Limbo – Jimmy Cliff
We Wish You a Merry Christmas – John Robert Foster
Missing You – John Waite
The Bad In Each Other – Feist
Be the Song – Foy Vance
Patience – Guns N’ Roses
Shell Suite – Chad Valley
Hungry Heart – Bruce Springsteen
Shelter from the Storm – Bob Dylan
Hinnom, TX – Bon Iver
Yamaha – Delta Spirit
Rock You Like a Hurricane – Scorpions
Oh Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
Midnight City – M83
Runaway – The National
Numbers Don’t Lie – The Mynabirds



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...