Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dating Agency Cyrano

It has been quite a while since I watch k-drama. I think I prolly stopped watching for about... 3 months? I used to be a hardcore k-drama fan but oh well, I guess I've too much of work to do nowadays. Internship applications, assignments, interviews, events and the list continues.

The point is, I found a new k-drama recently and it's called Dating Agency Cyrano. The drama is about a dating agency that helps others who are having troubles in their love lives even if those relationships are kinda impossible. The team employs elaborate stagings to help their clients snag the ones they love. The main casts of the dramas are Lee Jong-Hyuk, Sooyoung, Hong Jong-Hyun, Jo Yoon-Woo and Lee Chun Hee.




Seo Byung-Hoon (Lee Jong-Hyuk) is the leader of Cyrano Agency who was regarded as a genius like theatrical director; Kong Min-Young (Sooyoung) is a romanticist, a member of Cyrano Agency; Moo-Jin (Hong Jong-Hyun) is the brains behind all hi-tech gadgets used by the agency in the field; Do ARang (Jo Yoon-Woo) is a 19-year-old high schooler who dreams of becoming a theatre actor; Cha Seung-Pyo (Lee Chun-Hee) is a chef for his own modest restaurant, which resides next to the office for the Cyrano Agency. 

TvN has only released up to episode 6 and now I'll have to wait for the next ones to come. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...