Sunday, June 23, 2013

Eiffel 'n Amitie

Recently, I found a new online store that sells vintage charm bracelets. I know there are several online stores selling vintage charm bracelets out there but heyyyyy, the bracelets from this store are all handmade! :) The store is called Eiffel 'n Amitie and they sell charm bracelets at reasonable prices. 


This is one of the bracelets. It's called the Acadia Bracelet. 

The Achlys Bracelet. I like the big flower pendant. Personally, I think the big flower is something different compared to the usual small and cute pendants. 


This is the Aegea bracelet with a bird charm in the middle. 

This is my favourite. Acadia bracelet blue series. :) It costs only RM18 and that is much more cheaper than the market price anyway. 

Check out their updates on new bracelets at their official website: http://eiffelnamitie.blogspot.com/


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...