Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Bee @ Jaya One

Since few months ago, I planned to lunch at The Bee after I read their reviews online. Most of the diners complimented that their services are great and they serve good food. There is another branch in Publika but the nearest Bee is at Jaya One so we decided to give it a try. The environment is very homelike and welcoming but the place is quite small and due to lunch time, the place was full so we ended up sitting at the bar table. 

The menu.

I was craving for burgers so I tried their chicken patty cheese burger. The food looks appetising. It was served with some fries and the drink they recommended was The Bee's signature lemonade. The chicken patty is good but the lemonade is too sour. 

I was sitting near the bulletin board and I found this. So diners = patients? 

And.... John brought me Kit Kat from Australia. I know they look exactly like Malaysia's Kit Kat but I swear Australia's Kit Kat taste better. I wonder if it's just me or Australia's Kit Kat have richer chocolate flavour.

My two favourite people. 

Add for The Bee:
Jaya One, Jalan University, 
Seksyen 13, 
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...