Sunday, July 7, 2013

Get Together @ Shabu Garden

It has been quite a while since we have a gathering where everyone is around. And guess what, we managed to have one yesterday. :) Haha. I just noticed something. I have friends from different regions of the world. Eugene is back from UK, Leon and John from Aussie and Kess from France.

We were supposed to have steamboat dinner at 6.30pm and since I was there early, I might as well stone in Starbucks. Oh, before this I have something to say. *rewinds back to the top of the post** I have got a new toy and it is... scrolls down...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



The Coffee Bean coffee machine! I have always wanted one coffee machine and finally, Mark had enough of Maybank points to redeem this red machine over here. :) I learnt to make caffe macchiato and now I am thinking of maybe I should learn how to make caffe caramel. The coffee machine is user friendly. All you have to do is to add in an expresso capsule and press on a few buttons and violaaaaaa. Here comes your expresso, cappuccino or even macchiato.  


Ohkay, now we are back on track. So I went Starbucks and waited for Suk. She was supposed to teach me how to make vintage bracelets but we ended up doing nothing as she was late. And here is the combination of caramel macchiato and audit notes. 

The feast! Dinner at Shabu Garden right opposite Leisure Mall. The food is great and each of us have our own pot and we are allowed to choose our own soups. Their sliced lambs are nice and it's a must try if you happen to visit this place. 

There are 12 people that night and again, I couldn't fit everyone into this small camera screen. :/






Add for Shabu Garden:
No.53, Jalan Manis 4,
Taman Segar, Cheras,
56100 Kuala Lumpur.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...