Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Adobe Photoshop CC 14.0

Photo editing software is a necessity tool for all photography lovers. Before Mark gave me his hand-me-down Macbook Pro, he installed Aperture. Aperture is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to store your edited pictures but the software tends to lag each time I open it. Probably it is because I am using a 5-year-old Mac that is beginning to errrmmm... slow down. -,- Hence, I thought of searching for a new photo editing software that is easily used.

I Googled and I found Gimp, Picasa, PhotoFiltre... and Adobe Photoshop. Apparently, Adobe Photoshop is a photoshop family that comprises of Photoshop CC, Photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop Element 11. Since all softwares are on 30 days of free trial, I tried on Photoshop CC 14.0. 

The interface of the software. All the usual functions are located at the toolbar on the left. The lighting adjustments are on the right. 

As I am not an advance user, I think that the software is pretty fast and easy to use. Usually, I only use it to adjust the lightings and some other minor adjustments. I am a newbie and I guess it takes time for me to master all the functions but by the time I learnt of all the functions, the trial version is probably expired and I will have to purchase the full version. 

If you are searching for an easy to use photo editing software, you can check it out at the Adobe Photoshop family website: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopfamily.html


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...