Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Be The Song



If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that was worse than finding out in the first place. Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been.

Nicholas Sparks

*

18 more days till finals. 6 subjects in two weeks and I'm so not ready. Sometimes, I wonder why things are getting out of hand. I used to have everything well planned and organised but at one point, things  got out of hand. It feels as if I just fell into a supermassive black hole from which the gravity prevents anything from escaping. 

Heck. After 16 years of education, I am still not able to get rid of testophobia. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...