Friday, August 23, 2013

CNBLUE Fan Meeting @ The Gardens

Again, it is the favourite day of the week! It was a drizzling morning and the weather was so freaky cold so I thought I should probably just wear a simple red sweatshirt and a pair of dark blue jeans to uni. Seriously, it was so cold and I thought I might freeze immediately if I stepped out of the house. 

While we were in the computer lab killing time, Steph was scrolling through her news feeds on Facebook and found out that CNBLUE is coming to The Gardens to advertise the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S4. The fan meeting will be held at 1.30pm at the Samsung Retail Store. It is a sudden event and since our next class will only begins on 2.30pm (that is 3 hours later), we thought of trying our luck and see if we can meet them in person. It's CNBLUE ftw! Steph and I are both huge fans of CNBLUE's lead singer, Jung Yong-Hwa. Plus, we can actually spam their songs all day and not getting tired of it.

Just so you know, CNBLUE is a korean rock band consists of consists of Jung Yong-hwa (lead vocalist)Lee Jong-hyun (lead guitarist)Lee Jung Shin (bassist) and Kang Min-hyuk (drummer). The band made their first debut in 2010 and I'm A Loner was a hit back then. Eventually, they released a few more albums each year and most of the hits are addictive! :)

Basically, I sent a some-sort-of-emergency-text to Kess asking him if I can borrow his digital camera. Ya know, it is not possible to be a stalker fangirl without a digital camera or DSLR with decent number of megapixels. Korean stars are never early. We waited for almost 1.5 hour and finally, CNBLUE shown up! Honestly, why are these boys so good looking and so talented at the same time? On the other hand, I have no idea why but most of the artists who came for concerts or promos in Malaysia would say:"I Love You, Malaysia!" and all the fans will go crazy and scream at the top of their voices. That's so mainstream isn't it but nah...

Hugging the huggable plush on a lazy Friday morning. Introducing Oswald - my punching bag. :)

Waiting for something/someone can never make it to the top of my list but CNBLUE will probably be in Malaysia for only once so it was worth waiting i guess. :)



CNBLUE in the house! From left: Jung Shin, Jong-Hyun, Yong-Hwa and Min-Hyuk


 All the pictures during the fan meeting was taken using this elegant babe over here. Panasonic Lumix GF3. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...