Friday, August 16, 2013

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter

Ahhhoooyyy! Uni is supposed to be chillax and fun but I wonder why is my uni the different one. I have work piling up and presentations slides to prepare. Anyway, that's not the main thing for today. :)

*

Few weeks ago, Mei went to UK and bought The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Butter because the weather there was dry and she needed some lotion to keep her skin hydrated. Yeah I know, the name of the body butter itself is a bit funny. So she gave it to me when she came home cause the weather in KL is kinda humid. Apparently, I tried it a few nights ago and I like it instantly! 


The Cocoa Butter Body Butter is a super-rich and creamy body butter that contains ground rice and almond shell powder. It is perfect to revive dry skin as it hydrates intensely into the skin, leaving the skin soft and smooth. Moreover, it will also keep normal skin deeply moisturised and shining. 



If you are a cocoa mania like me, you will definitely fall for this product because it has a sweet cocoa scent that smells good enough to eat. It works even better right after a shower. 



The body butter itself is amazing and it actually comes with a whole set with the other products like moisturiser, body wash and even lip-care stick. For such soothing body butter, it costs only RM63. Try it out for yourself and catch this highly recommended Cocoa Butter skincare range at http://www.thebodyshop.com.my/bath-body/body-butter-and-scrubs/cocoa-butter-cream-body-scrub or from any other Body Shop outlets. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...