Monday, September 23, 2013

Taste Gallery @ Mahkota Cheras

Boooyyyaaahhhhhhhh! I kissed finals goodbye last Friday and now I don't need to sit for any midterms/assignments/finals for 8 months. Intern life better be good. :) The best moment was when I wrote the last word on my answer scripts. The feeling was omg... heavenly. The super heavy stone has fallen off from my heart (yeah, I know I'm exaggerating).  

So after the paper, the girls and I went to a fusion restaurant at Bandar Mahkota Cheras. Some of you probably have not heard of it, the place is called Taste Gallery. They serve mainly Western food like burgers, pastas, pizzas and etc. I didn't realize that such restaurant exists even though I have been studying in Sungai Long for the past three years.

The interior. I expected the place to look like Station One or Kim Gary but this place took me by surprise.

TG Carbonara Pasta. This pasta reminds me of Levain's creamy mushroom pasta. Can you imagine how good this is? :) 

The grilled charcoal burger. The patty is pretty good. The marinated grilled chicken is flavorful.

TG Fish & Chips. The portion is scarily big and guess what steals the limelight here. It's the side dish - coleslaw. The chef must have added something to the mayonnaise. That's why it tastes differently. 

De crème brûlée. The picture looks great rite? Personally, I think the dessert is a little disappointing. The vanilla ice cream is not creamy enough and I can't really explain it in words but this crème brûlée is somehow, lacking.

:) 

Steph 

Xueni 

The food was quite ohkay and the price is rather reasonable. Definitely will be going back for more. You can check out their official Facebook page for details. So if you are a Western food lover like me, this will definitely be on your list. :)

Add for Taste Gallery:
No. 22, Jalan Temenggung 19/9,
Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Sek 9,
43200 Selangor.

Tel: +603-90742133


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...