Friday, October 18, 2013

Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie @ Taman Danau Desa

TGIF! Time passes like a bullet train seriously. Last Friday, I was so sick that I had to drag myself to work. This Friday, I was so tired that I was dragging myself to work as well. Wtf. >_> When I was stuck in the jam this morning, I craved for Italian food and so I whatsapp-ed the bff and asked her to dinner with me despite her busy schedule. 

Suk brought me to this new place called Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie. It is a cozy cafe that serves Western cuisine and of course, pastries. The only thing that I dislike about this place is that there is no separation between the smoking and non smoking areas. We were walking in circles in the cafe as we have no idea what to order. =____________= In the end, we ordered the 4 cheese pizza.

Ficelle. The place is cozy and looks kinda vintage as well. If you wish to have quiet meals, this place is highly recommended.

Some of the pastries. 

Our super large 4 cheese pizza! The price for such a large pizza is only RM16.80. The crust is thin and crispy. Most of all, it layers richness on top of richness: gooey cheese coating the pizza completely. 

The happy bff and our super large pizza. 

Cheese flakes! Nom. Each bite feels like heaven. 

Finally, a decent meal after a long day at work. Dinner with the bff is always the best thing on Earth. ♥ Overall, the pizza was great and will definitely be back for other menus. Their kaarage burger looks nice. Maybe I will try next time. :) 

Add for Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie:
11-0-12, Jln 3/109 F, 
Danau Business Centre, 
Taman Danau Desa,
53300 KL.

Tel: +60 3-7983 0211


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...