Monday, October 14, 2013

My Mirror Image

Like finding a similar fingerprint, it is never easy to find your mirror image. An image that tolerates with your unpredictable mood swings, listens to you when you complain/whine on useless matters, replies your texts in less than one minute every single time and supports you in everything you do even though it includes some kind of illogical acts. 

Sometimes, I thank God for giving me a great friend and perhaps, the only friend in the whole universe that understands me inside out and reads me like an open book. We are not exactly identical but somehow, we complete each other. We have a different sense of fashion, hairstyles and etc but no matter how different we are physically, mentally we are linked (some sort). When I start a sentence, she ends it. When I see her with the one she loves, I feel loved too. Some people live their life without finding a real friend. I am glad I found mine. Anddddddddd... at least she is not miles away from me. :) 

♥ de BFF 


Never failed to act like a total psycho. 

Two jakuns who are thrilled to see mini tic tacs


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

unknown


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...