Saturday, October 5, 2013

October's Ryhthm-cum-The Vampire Diaries Season 5

Every time while waiting for the Blogger tab to load, I will get distracted and started watching The Vampire Diaries (I am watching it for God knows how many times. Damon ftw!). By the time I am done with it, I became lazy and ended up closing the Blogger tab. So apparently, I have turned into a lazy blogger.


The lazy Trin who has been living a comfortable and fairy tale-is life is now working on a 8am-5pm basis. +_________________+ It is an internship program and so, for the next six months, I will be part of the contributors of traffic jam. The new office environment is ohkay but traffic jam is the thing that I hated most. Every morning, I will be wandering aimlessly in MidValley or stoning in McD with my I-lost-count-how-many-cups-of-coffee. >.<

*

Btw, The Vampire Diaries season 5 is airing on The CW starting from the 3rd October! It is followed by the series premiere of the spin off of The Originals. 


You can also download it here. :)

Happy weekend people! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...