Friday, November 15, 2013

Ender's Game Movie Premier

I was supposed to blog about this last week but due to my super busy working schedule... ohkay. It wasn't about the work. It is simply because my lazy veins have decided to say hello to everybody. >______> 

So last Wednesday, Mark had free tickets to the premier of Ender's Game and lucky for me, it was at Midvalley as well. When Mei told me about this over the phone, I was so noob that I asked her:"Huh? Endless Game? Cartoon ah?" I went into the cinema not knowing anything about the film (not even the storyline). All I know is that Harrison Ford is one of the casts. 


Introducing... Ender's Game! Personally, this movie is great but somehow, it is kinda sadistic. The reason is because human race was nearly annihilated by an alien race who known themselves as Formecs. Formecs is a type of alien that looks similar to ant. The main character, Asa Butterfield (Ender Wiggin) is one of world's most intelligent kid. As a result, Harrison Ford (Colonel Graff) taught him strategies on how to destroy the Formecs. Yeah, he is teaching a young kid how to wipe out the entire Formecs. Sadistric right? 

*fast forward** I bet you don't want me to spoil the fun and tell you the whole storyline. Ender is way too intelligent and as a result, he did something that non of the humans would have think of. He destroyed the entire Formec planet. The big round planet. GONE. Of course, it was unintentionally and for the details, people, visit your nearest cinema. This movie is seriously worth watching. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...