Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coffee Societe Garage 51 @ Bandar Sunway

It has been quite some time since I have such a productive weekend. Recently, I have heard some reviews on Garage 51 and I thought that maybe I should give it a try. Ya know what is the funny part of this? Garage 51 is famous for its coffee but non of us ordered any of them. =__________= Garage 51's menu is much more simpler with only a few main choices. Apparently, the menus are different for weekdays and weekends.

The ambience is pretty cosy but since it was a Saturday so the place was a little crowded.  Up to day, I still can't believe that I walked into a coffee cafe without ordering any coffee. 


Ordered some snacks before the guys were here. Fries and chicken fingers w/ honey.

Garage breakfast with wild mushrooms, homemade hash potatoes, smoked salmon and egg with hollandaise. 

Similar to Garage breakfast but instead of salmon, it is served with chicken ham (specially for people who don't eat salmon like me!). Overall the food there is ohkay but personally, I think that the hash potatoes is a little dry.  

de overly energetic/hyper BFF. I have no idea how she can eat so much food in a day. A total of 4 meals!

Christmas deco at Sunway Pyramid. The deco is very fairytale-ish. :)

Archangel (from X-Men) has found himself a new sibling! But too bad this sibling has fake wings and can't fly. >_>

My favourite group photo. We look like a bunch of people posing for a Korean poster. 

x.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...