Wednesday, December 11, 2013

PS4// Hokkaido Ichiba Ice Cream

Say heyyyllooo to my new toy! Not exactly the whole thing but 3/4 is here. If you have seen my Facebook/Instagram, you will know what I am talking about. MY NEW PS4 IS ON THE WAY (according to Sony online store)! My friends from work/uni will be telling me the same thing over and over again:"Harrrrrrr Trin, you game one ah?" or they will be telling me:"Trin, why your games so violent one?! I see blood everywhere." Yeah, this is pretty much their reactions when they see me sitting in a corner holding my Playstation. 

Battlefield 4, NFS and the dualshock 4 controller. It is hard to find a controller that suits you perfectly but personally, this controller looks mighty fine to me. Will definitely write a full detailed post on my new PS4 when the console arrives. This is probably one of the best Christmas present. :)

I think I should leave the rest for another post. Few days ago, I drove to KL and all the way back to MidValley after work (if you are wondering, I work at Northpoint) just to have dessert with Suk and the guys. We went to Hokkaido Ichiba at The Gardens. It was my first time having Hokkaido ice cream and the stunning flavours just blew me away. Let's get started, shall we?

10 scoops of ice cream! From left: white chocolate// chocolate// blueberry// caramel// lavender// vanilla// black sesame// matcha// honeymelon// niagara wine sherbet

The Niagara wine sherbet has a softer texture and when sherbet mixed with ice cream, the end product is dense and extremely flavourful. It is so far my favourite flavour from Ichiba. The matcha flavour is not bad either. It is sweet but in the same time, it has a strong matcha taste that is slightly bitter. Oh, did I mention that the plain old vanilla has a creamy and smooth texture that you can't resist. Yeah I know I am bragging on ice cream but seriously, all the flavours have their own unique tastes that are simply irresistable. 

Too much of good stuff/food in a week. x. 

Hokkaido Ichiba
Lot T-201, 3rd Floor,
The Garden Mall,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 KL.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...