Sunday, December 22, 2013

The New Toy: PS4!

Somehow, I think God created Friday for a reason. He must have thought that after four days of horrible days at work (Monday till Thursday), we deserve some little treats. Now I truly understand the real meaning of TGIF. Surprises, gifts, parcels... everyone love them right. Two days ago when I was burying myself in work, I got a text from Mark saying that my new toy is here! And so, I was desperately waiting for 5.30pm so that I can get home and unbox this thing.

I like consoles since I was young. My very first console was PSP that is very much forgotten by now. When Sony announced that they are launching the new PS4, I couldn't wait to lay my hands on this console. Andddddddd... who says gaming is only for guys? :p

The new toy: PS4!

The design is unique with the PS4 logo etched at the corner of the console. Compared to PS3, the design is slimmer and most of all, the power and eject buttons are touch sensitive. :)

The complete set: camera, joystick, Need for Speed and Battlefield 4. 

The DualShock 4 controller. Apparently, the controller is a lot better than the DualShock 3 controller (like duh!). The L2 and R2 buttons have greater surface area and are more responsive compared to DualShock 3. The boldest feature of the DualShock 4 is the clickable and multi-touch touchpad. 



The new addition to the PS family. PS4 camera. The camera is a black rectangular cube with two visible camera lenses and multiple sensors. The camera works well in recognising users' faces and commands. However, this little accessory over here doesn't have much use. :( 

Me and my super early buy yet, super amazing Christmas gift!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...