Monday, February 3, 2014

Last Minute Work//Call Of Duty: Ghosts

It's CNY day 4 and I have not send in any of my scholarship applications. OMG. I just read that I need to submit certified true copies of transcripts. *pulls hair** Everyone is in CNY mood. Who is gonna be available in uni at this hour larh. Hang on, envelope and stamps too?! *drops dead on floor immediately** It is too much of a hassle to apply for one scholarship but finnnneeeeeee... I shall stop whining and do it tomorrow later.

*

Oh, did I mentioned that I have finally bought the new Call of Duty: Ghosts after dragging it for God knows how long. I liked the game immediately when I first tried it out on Bob's PS4. COD is first-person shooter game developed by Infinity Ward, Neversoft and Raven Software. After playing it for a day, I think it is even better than Battlefield 4. The COD graphics are so clear and smooth. Now I found a new reason to glue myself to the joystick. :) Personally, I think that the campaign is quite dull but the squad mode is fun especially when you are playing with a bunch of friends. :D





Done jakun-ing with my copy of COD. Time to get back to the applications. T________________T


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...