Sunday, February 23, 2014

Never A Dry Moment with NIVEA’s In-Shower Skin Conditioner

The weather these days is killing me. It is so hot and my rashes are becoming worst even though I took a dose of injection a week before Chinese New Year. I am a lazy person when it comes to applying lotions and beauty products. However, I didn't want to look dry and dehydrated during Chinese New Year. Thus, I dragged myself to apply my body lotion on a daily basis. My skin was gradually getting better but sometimes, I was rushing to work/classes and I forgot. =________=

We apply hair moisturiser to keep our hair soft and smooth but somehow, some of us (like me!) might have neglected our skin. In order to take better care of our skin, NIVEA launched a new product called the In-Shower Body Moisturiser. The In-Shower Body Moisturiser works as a kind of hair conditioner for your skin. It is a thick, creamy milk lotion that feels silky smooth when applied onto the skin. Most importantly, it moistures your skin for long hours.


The instructions are pretty simple. 
1) Cleanse with your normal shower gel and rinse off
2) Apple NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser while still in the shower
3) Rinse off the In-Shower Body Moisturiser right after you applied
4) Dry yourself, get dressed and you are ready to go!


Some of you might be wondering how can the NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser be effective if it is rinsed off right away? The reason is because the product is activated by water and absords into the skin immediately. As a result, it is always better to apply during shower.

NIVEA launed a In-Shower Body Moisturiser for normal skin while the other one for dry skin. My skin is rather dehydrated these days and so I prefered the one specially for dry skin. It is enriched with almond oil and the scent is rather pleasant I would say (I dislike strong floral scent products). I got my bottle from Guardians but you can also get it from other departmental stores or pharmacies. It comes in one size, the retail price is RM16.80 for 250ml but I got it at a discounted price at only RM11.80. I have been using it for almost two weeks and I am impressed with the result. It doesn't leave sticky residues or consume a lot of time and this product is definitely a hassle-free as well as a convenient way to keep my skin moistured. 

It could hardly be any simpler. If you are a lzy person like me, you will probably love this too. :)


Check out the Sexy In-Shower Experiment video to find out more on a new way for irresistably smooth and sexy skin!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...