Saturday, February 22, 2014

Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf @ Bangsar Village II

"I will huff, and puff, and blow the whole house down." Anyone of you remember this line from our favourite childhood tale?

It is mid February and everyone is leaving again. Leon left, John left and now even Kitt is also leaving. We planned to have our farewell dinner last night at MidValley but because I was so sick of the mall (I work there for like everyday), I suggested that we go to Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf at Bangsar. It has been quite a while since I went there too. The restaurant changed quite a bit. There is a new wine rack replacing a wooden drawing of three lovable pigs. The place is pretty crowded when we got there (credits to that slow motion KTM)

The ambience is pretty good with hanging chandeliers and downlights. Moreover, there is also a lighted candle on each table. Doesn't it feel like a candle light dinner? Ermmm as for us, that would be a candle light dinner for four. =_________= If you are a wine lover, you can also pick your choice from the wine rack. The place is one of my favourites as the setting alone makes you feel welcomed and relaxed, not to mention the food. :)

The evil looking menu with the wolf on the cover page.

One of the pages in the menu that I found interesting. It reminds me of what I always say:"I will bbq you if you do this or that." 

Appertizer of the night! Mushroom soup is every restaurant's signature dish. If you can't make a good mushroom soup, then it is most likely that the main dish will be only so-so as well. TLP & TBBW's mushroom soup didn't let me down. :) 

We ordered one of the chef's recommendation. The Mighty Pork Burger, with its juicy pork patty, egg topped with mayo (I think) and a slice of cheese beneath it, served with fries and salad. The patty is a little salty but it blended perfectly well with the egg. 

The Wolf's Favourite is another recommendation of the chef. Cabonara spaghetti served with bacon, mushrooms and topped with a pouched egg. Suk said it tasted a little bland but to me I think it tasted ohkay. The crunchy and crispy bacons are simply heaven. :D

Yesterday was definitely a perfect Friday night with great food, good ambience and awesome company. :)

Add for Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf:
1 Jalan Telawi, 
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...