Saturday, March 1, 2014

Distractions

*turns on torrent** 0 peers. 
*command + Q and reclick the torrent icon again** 2 out of 5 peers and the loading speed is beyond awesome. 

Seed people, seeeeeeedddd! After watching My Love From Another Star, I am now gonna start watching Kim Soo Hyun's backdated dramas like The Moon That Embraces The Sun. If you know me well, you would have know that I would sacrifice my sleep for dramas, books and sometimes games but the chances of me doing so are highly unlikely. It has been a while but My Love From Another Star is definitely a good drama but the ending is not to my liking. 


It is now time to put a fullstop on all my insanity and concentrate on my ACCA paper. 

Kath always said that she can read me like an open book even though I have known her for only a few months. We both joked that we would definitely destroy the house if we ever live together under one roof. Can you imagine two youngest kids of the family living together? Personally, I think it would be like world war 2. 

The truth is, my thoughts were so messed up today and I didn't know what I was writing half of the time. I need my distractions and working on Eiffel 'n Amitie's web design and new products make me feel... great. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...