Sunday, April 13, 2014

Undefine



Was looking at my photo collections since year 2012 and I couldn't quite believe myself. It was only two years ago and everything seemed to be different. 

In year 2012, I had my first getaway to Penang and loved that place all over again. Hot apple crepe crawled its way up to my number one favourite food. I got my first super smart smartphone and another iPod Touch. I skipped classes and drove all the way to the nearest McD just to have a cup of coffee. I went to a musical and didn't fell asleep. 

And now, 2 years later, I am a final year student struggling with external papers. I highlighted my hair red, purple and green but non of the colours are visible. I became the co-owner of a handcrafted accessories boutique named Eiffel 'n Amitie. I survived my 6 months internship in an audit firm and still love audit. I went for another getaway to be closer to nature and sunsets at Langkawi. I brought myself my very first console, a PS4. 

Age is a question of mind over matter but when you look back, things seemed to be distant. Visions became vague and unvertain. I have always believed that everything, whether tangible or intangible, has an expiry date. It is like you can be lucky, but not indefinite. 


Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
- Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...