Friday, June 20, 2014

All is well

Tickets booked. I guess I can finally say that I am all ready for the UK-Sweden trip. I have not planned my itinerary yet but I am shopping for trench coats already. Mark said that I have the word 'tourist' written on my forehead if I wear bright colour trench coats. All came into my mind was trench coat and Harry Potter: The Exhibition. I will failed badly as a Harry Potter fan if I visit anywhere in London but this. 

*

Had a photoshoot for Libresse: Street Savvy interview last week with Suk at Big Mouth. It was a great experience for both of us and now I finally understand that it is never easy to be a professional model who smiles at the camera. 



To our own surprises, Kok Chye was a good in taking potraits even though this was his first time. The photos are nice at the beginning but my smile got stiffer by the end of the photoshoot. =________=


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...