Thursday, July 10, 2014

Holding On


人为何要那么的犯贱。


What happens when you are a big fan of football but you can't wake up in the middle of the night to watch the tournament? You watch only the important ones like semi finals and final. :D So I was very semanga and woke up at 4am this morning. But then Brazil, you have to be kidding me. 7-1?!

First 10 minutes...
WhatsApp-ing Suk and suddenly I see the German players hugging each other? Oh. Did I just miss it? Germany scored?! *blur mode turned on**

Next 10 minutes...
Brazil whatcha doing?! Germany don't attack so much can ah? In less than 3 minutes another 2 goals. *was very sleepy at first and suddenly, I was sitting straight and focusing on the match**

Next 10 minutes...
2 more goals. Wth, Brazil no need to play dy eh. *turned off TV and went back to sleep**


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...