Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Home Is Where The Heart Is


My hair colour faded and the colour difference is unbearable. Everytime I told the girls that I am gonna redye my hair, their reactions would be this:"No! Why would you wanna damage your hair. Wait for another month." and the next month, they will be telling me the same thing. 

Finally I am back to KL after the 18D17N trip to UK and Sweden. Yeshhhh, it is a very very long trip as I spent my entire sem-break travelling. I flew Thai Airways and because it was a night flight, so luckily there wasn't any jetlag for me. For the first 10 days, I spent most of my time in Bath and London doing a bit of shopping and consumed every coffee/tea products that I could lay my hands on. Costa is my favourite coffee over there. It is very dependable as you can find it in practically anywhere, not to mention that they have the Costa vending machines where you can choose your own coffee and toppings. Cream? Sugar? Caramel? It's all up to you. :)

For the next 8 days, I strolled and wandered on the empty streets in Linkoping. Instead of watching out for cars, it is wiser to watch out of bikes in Linkoping. I couldn't get used to the culture there as most shops are closed at 3pm during weekends. The weather was crazily cold during my stay in Stockholm for the last few days but still, the view is great. I can sit there all day and look at the architecture designs especially the churches! No doubt, Stockholm is one of the most beautiful city in the world.  

外国的月亮特别圆 but still, nothing beats home. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...