Friday, November 7, 2014

What About Sleeping At Last?

Music is good medicine, especially music with great beats and meaningful lyrics. As a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries, I can't help but to download all most of their ending soundtracks. I have not heard of the names of half of the bands and singers but their songs are equally good! One of my current favs is Sleeping At Last. I know the band name is exactly the most imaginative name that we would come up with. Which sane human would name their band Sleeping At Last?

The band was formed back in 1999 consisting of 3 members but now, it is left with only the lead vocalist, Ryan O'Neal. Lead vocal, guitar, keys. He does it all! Oh, and not forgetting that one of the songs 'Sun' was featured in the first trailer of The Fault In Our Stars.


I didn't know that Sleeping At Last songs were so well known until I read it on the official blog www.sleepingatlast.com.

There there. Good music should be shared, isn't it? :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...